Physical fatigue, immunostimulant, cellular anti-aging
- ️ Energy
What is Organic Gooji
Goji is a small fruit that has the nickname of "fruit of happiness" in China (Gou Qi Zi).
Cultivated in Asia for over two thousand years, this orange-red berry looks like a cherry. For thousands of years, goji berries have been consumed in Asia and are renowned for their exceptional medicinal virtues linked to the quest for Taoist immortality.
Goji berries contain:
- 18 kinds of amino acids. They contain the eight essential amino acids, including tryptophan and isoleucine;
- 21 trace elements, from zinc to iron, including copper, selenium and phosphorus;
- more beta-carotene than carrots (8.4 mg vs. 6.6 mg per 100 g);
- almost as much calcium as milk (112.5 mg versus 120 mg per 100 g);
- vitamins, including B1, B2, B6, C and E;
- beta sitosterols, with anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of Organic Goji
- Rich in vitamins, natural antioxidants, minerals and trace elements, the bay is often presented as a superfruit.
- The dietary supplement Organic Goji is a source of natural vitamin C, with exceptional antioxidant power, participating in the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- In addition, vitamin C, thanks to toning and anti-fatigue properties, contributes to maintain the optimal energetic metabolism.
- Goji has immunostimulatory virtues, which gives it a particular interest during seasonal changes to prepare the body to fight external aggression.
Composition of the food supplement Organic Goji
The natural food supplements of Organic Goji are made from the fruits juice.
Dextrose *, Goji juice powder * - Lycium barbarum L. (200 mg), Acerola juice powder * (22 mg) 17% natural vitamin C (3 mg of vitamin C, ie 3.75% VNR **) Malpighia glabra L., Rice Extract *, Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin *, Sweet Orange Essential Oil * - Citrus sinensis.
* Organic Products
It is not recommended for children, pregnant and lactating women.