Digestive disorders, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
What is Organic Turmeric
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a perennial rhizomatous herb of the genus Turmeric of the family Zingiberaceae native to India and Malaysia. From its powdered rhizomes is extracted the homonymous spice used for millennia.
The rhizome (the underground part) contains natural antioxidants thus contributing to the maintenance of an effective immune system. Organic Turmeric also contributes to joint well-being by acting on mobility and digestive comfort by supporting liver function. Turmeric is one of the essential elements of Ayurvedic medicine.
Benefits of Organic Turmeric
- Organic Turmeric is a food supplement from organic farming that can act on the articular and digestive system to restore a general well-being.
- Traditional Indian medicine (Ayurvedic medicine) has been using Curcuma longa rhizome since ancient times, particularly for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. In Chinese medicine, the Turmeric longa rhizome is traditionally used to treat Qi-induced pain and tumors and blood congestion.
- At the global level, WHO identifies some traditional uses for turmeric longa: treatment of peptic ulcer, rheumatoid arthritis pain and inflammation, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, diarrhea, epilepsy, pain and skin diseases.
- Turmeric is recognized in traditional Indian and Chinese medicines and in the West for its antioxidant properties. It helps the body fight against stress and maintain the effectiveness of natural defenses.
- It has also been used for a very long time as an anti-inflammatory by Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It is probably the most powerful natural anti-inflammatory identified to date.
Composition of the food supplement Organic Turmeric
The natural food supplements of Organic Turmeric are made from powder rhizome.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome* (325 mg), Plant-based coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
* Organic products