Insomnia, nervousness, stress, withdrawal from anxiolytic treatments
What is Organic Passiflora
Passiflora is a beautiful liana native to Mexico where it was used by the Aztecs for its sedative properties.
It was the Spanish Jesuits who brought her back to France under the name of "flower of passion".
Benefits of Organic Passiflora
- The aerial part of Passionflora has flavonoids and alkaloids, which are the source of its beneficial activity on sleep disorders.
- It also removes the anxiety, nervousness and mental distress accumulated by the stressful life we lead and prepares to fall asleep.
- For people who wake up in the middle of the night and can not get back to sleep, the Passionflora gradually restores a restful sleep and quality.
- Passionflora is also effective in the treatment of nervous spasms.
- Without addiction or dependence, Passionflora is an excellent way of giving up and a substitute for classic hypnotics whose long-term harmful effects are known.
Composition of the food supplement Organic Passiflora
The natural food supplements of Organic Passiflora are made from the flower.
Passiflora (Passiflora incarnata)* (300 mg), Plant-based coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
* Organic products