Organic Nettle Leaf
Brittle nails, hair loss, acne, rheumatism, fatigue, pregnancy
- ️ Energy
What is Organic Nettle Leaf
Nettle grows abundantly throughout Europe and North America.
This perennial plant is best known for the immediate and violent irritation it causes when its hairs are introduced into the skin. Nettle has long been appreciated for its therapeutic virtues, both for its leaves and for its roots.
Rich in nutritional value, nettle is also used in traditional food. It contains in particular proteins, iron and calcium.
Benefits of Organic Nettle Leaf
- The aerial part of nettle contains many active ingredients: vitamins (B2, B5 and folic acid, A, C, E, ...), minerals such as magnesium, iron or silica and trace elements (copper, zinc ...) It is rich in silica, zinc and vitamins that makes it very useful for the treatment of brittle and fragile nails and dull and splitting hair.
- It also acts by stimulating the growth of hair.
- Its beneficial action in the treatment of acne and several skin irritations (infantile eczema and nervous eczema) is exerted thanks to the anti-inflammatory effect of zinc.
- It is also a good remineralizer that, thanks to iron and folic acid, can be recommended to relieve osteoarthritis or rheumatism.
- Nettle is known for its tonic and antiasthenic properties and, thanks to its iron content, it is a good supplement for the pregnant woman.
Composition of the food supplement Organic Nettle Leaf
The natural food supplements of Organic Nettle Leaf are made from the whole and ground leaves.
Nettle* Urtica dioica L. (205 mg), Plant-based coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Sunflower oil*.
* Organic products