Organic Olive Leaf
High blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, non-insulin-dependent diabetes
What is Organic Olive Leaf
Olive tree loves dry, rocky ground.
As symbol of peace since ancient times, the Olive tree, also called the Tree of Life, was elevated to a sacred tree in ancient times. It is thanks to its leaf that the olive tree can survive in an arid environment, they contain 4 types of ingredients: flavonic pigments, choline, triterpenic derivatives and especially iridoids including oleuropeoside.
Benefits of Organic Olive Leaf
- These components improve blood circulation and give its benefits throughout the cardiovascular system.
- Oleuropeoside gives the olive leaf a hypotensive action to regulate the blood pressure.
- The Olive Leaf has a hypoglycemic and hypocholesterolemic action (decrease of LDL cholesterol and increase of HDL) and can, as such, be used as an adjuvant treatment for non-insulin dependent diabetes (type 2 diabetes).
- Beyond its action on cholesterol and hypertension, other antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal effects as well as anti-inflammatory properties contribute to the beneficent action of the olive leaf.
- Remember that the olive tree is traditionally used to promote diuresis, in other words the renal elimination of water.
Composition of the food supplement Organic Olive Leaf
The natural food supplements of Organic Olive Leaf are made from the whole and ground leaves.
Olive tree extract* - Olea europaea L. (175 mg), Maltodextrin*, Plant-based coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Rice extract*, Rice Flour*, Silicon dioxide.
* Organic products