Organic Brewer’s Yeast
Reconstitution of intestinal flora, dry and dull skin, brittle nails and hair, immunostimulant, diarrhea
- ️ Energy
What is Organic Brewer's Yeast
Brewer's yeast is the common name for several strains of the microscopic unicellular fungus Saccharomyces cerevisiae, found naturally on the skin of certain fruits and in the beer wort.
Brewer's yeast is a dietary supplement that is appreciated as a natural source of vitamin B1 in particular, but also vitamins B5, B6, B8, and B9, as well as proteins and polysaccharides.
Benefits of Organic Brewer's Yeast
- The beneficial effect is particularly demonstrated on the problems of dry and tired skin, on brittle nails or split and toneless hair.
- Brewer's yeast provides a benefit to acne skin thanks to its antibacterial action (against staphylococcus).
- Thanks to its invaluable components, Brewer's Yeast increases the resistance to fatigue and helps to fight against overwork effectively.
- It is also the ideal supplement for the woman after delivery to prevent hair loss, which is very common during this period.
- Consuming Brewer's Yeast is equivalent to penetrating a real army of living cells that not only will attack the toxins circulating into the blood, but also increase the effectiveness of the immune system, especially against recurring winter infections. It also reconstructs the intestinal flora.
Composition of the food supplement Organic Brewer's Yeast
The natural food supplements of Organic Brewer’s Yeast are made from yeast culture.
Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)* (350 mg), Plant-based coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
* Organic products